What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Beat Gas Prices – Learn How I Beat The Oil Companies andSave Nearly $4,000 a year! After a year and countless hours, I have now developed a proven method for greatly increasing the effective miles per gallon of ANY vehicle on the road. I even increased my own vehicle’s MPG rating to well over 160mpg.
- Available for most gasoline engines from the 1960s onward, it works on both carbureted and EFI engines as well
- Helpful videos detailing the process of conversion and even links to detailed plans for vehicles.
- Conversion will literally pay for itself within months or even just days for many drivers
- Not the so called “Water conversion” that doesn’t even work
- My system can be installed on almost any vehicle
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 160 mpg scores 64.66/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://160mpg.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: 160mpg.com you’ll also be taken through to 160mpg.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)